SearchBlox Version 6.4 released
SearchBlox V6.4 is now available. This release has a few new features and some important bug fixes.
– SearchBlox can now automatically detect text files on the files system and index them irrespective of their file extensions. This has been a long standing feature request. You will now be able to use SearchBlox to search across repositories of text files such as source code files and log files. To exclude files with specific file extensions being indexed, the Disallow Filters can be used.
– The filename of the indexed document is now available as a separate tag <filename></filename> in the XML search results
– HTTPS indexing is now functional in the SearchBlox Server packages
– Issue with indexing of some MS Office documents is now fixed
– Foreign characters in search queries using the basic search form works correctly