Your Knowledge Base search could save you a phone call, email or chat.
A faster and better knowledge base search will save your organization time and money.
Search File Servers or Shared Drives
– SearchBlox enables fully searchable files servers so users can quickly access the right knowledge articles or documents.
– Scheduled file server crawls allow new or modified files to become searchable.
– Files are automatically displayed in the user’s browser when the search result is clicked.
– Eliminate duplicate search results with SearchBlox’s document de-duping feature,which allows one document to be displayed, indicating higher relevance.
– Even if documents are named differently, only one copy is indexed based on the content.
Separate search indexes, called collections, can be established for different sections of your knowledge base to ensure the right help content is searched for the right products or services. A global search can also be conducted from all sections of the knowledge base.
Fast Enterprise Deployment
Deploy SearchBlox to a large number of users very quickly — users only need a Web browser for access, eliminating the need for time-consuming installation of desktop software.
– SearchBlox provides a federated search of all indexed content, regardless of source.
– Index public documents or content, protected sections of your knowledge base, databases, blogs or product news feeds.
SearchBlox automatically highlights the user’s search query terms in HTML and PDF documents.
– SearchBlox provides an indexing API for integration with other systems such as workflow applications and case management systems.
– Index documents with new enriched metadata, and override existing metadata.
– Build real-time search applications.
Microsoft Outlook PST
Index and search all email content stored within Microsoft Outlook PST archives.