Intranet Search for your network file servers, wikis and employee portals.
Your employees can access shared documents from your network folders, cloud drives, public website and internal systems in a single search query.
Searchable Network Folders
– Enables fully searchable network file servers so users can access files quickly and easily.
– Schedule files server crawls on a regular basis so new or modified files become searchable.
– Eliminate duplicate search results with SearchBlox’s de-duping feature.
– Even if documents are named differently, only one copy is indexed.
Separate search indexes called Collections can be established for different departments and can also be combined to create a global search within your organization.
Fast Enterprise Deployment
Deploy SearchBlox to a large number of users very quickly — users only need a web browser for access, eliminating the need for time-consuming installation of desktop software.
– SearchBlox provides a federated search of all indexed content, regardless of source.
– Index public websites, protected websites, databases, wikis or blogs.
SearchBlox automatically highlights the user’s search query terms in HTML and PDF documents.
– Use our API for integration with external systems such as Workflow applications, CRM and Case Management Systems.
– Index documents with new enriched metadata, and override existing metadata.
Microsoft SharePoint Integration
Index and search all content within Microsoft SharePoint using SearchBlox connectors framework.