Intranet Search – Features & Benefits
– SearchBlox enables fully searchable fileservers so users can access hard-to-find files quickly and easily.
– Schedule fileserver crawl on a regular basis so that new or modified files become searchable.
– Files are automatically displayed in the user’s browser when the search result is clicked.
– Eliminate duplicate search results with SearchBlox’s de-duping feature.
– Even if documents are named differently, only one copy is indexed.
Separate search indexes called Collections can be established for different departments and can also be combined to create a global search within your organization.
Fast Enterprise Deployment
Deploy SearchBlox to a large number of users very quickly — users only need a web browser for access, eliminating the need for time-consuming installation of desktop software.
– SearchBlox provides a federated search of all indexed content, regardless of source.
– Index public websites, protected websites, databases, blogs or RSS news feeds.
SearchBlox automatically highlights the user’s search query terms in HTML and PDF documents.
– SearchBlox provides an indexing API for integration with other systems such as Workflow applications and Case Management Systems.
– Index documents with new enriched metadata, and override existing metadata.
– With the use of the API, SearchBlox can be used to build real-time search applications.
Microsoft SharePoint Integration
Index and search all content stored on Microsoft SharePoint using SearchBlox.
Get started with SearchBlox, the fast faceted search engine.